Sole incubator dedicated exclusively to implementing innovative initiatives to help people across Quebec discover and connect with culture through digital technology.
The Cultural Lab:
- Supports constructive initiatives and projects;
- Encourages collaboration and sharing in order to promote interaction between various networks; and
- Shares information on experience acquired and lessons learned during the incubation of projects.
Since 2014, the Lab has established six cohorts, along with 37 projects involving organizations and artists, and allocated $655 000 in funding.
- Funding of up to $20,000 per project;
- Accompaniment during the implementation of projects;
- Assistance to expand the outreach of projects;
- Establishment of relationships with various partners and experts.
In French only:
Learn more by watching a video: VIDEO
To view all of the Cultural Lab video clips, click this link.
To learn about the Lab’s five cohorts, click here.
For more information about the next call for projects, click here.
Culture pour tous set up the Cultural Lab as one of the measures set out in Quebec’s Digital Culture Plan promoted by the Ministère de la Culture et des Communications.